Property Wizards “$1,000 mortgage gift” promotion – WA – terms and conditions
PART A – THE PROMOTION
- In these terms and conditions and all advertisements relating to the Property Wizards ‘“$1,000 mortgage gift’ promotion (Promotion), Property Wizards means Property Wizards Pty Ltd.
- The Promotion runs from 14 June 2016 until 31 July 2016 (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is available to each person (referred to as a Buyer) who:
a) Signs an Authority to Begin with Property Wizards between 14 June 2016 and 31 July 2016 under the normal terms and conditions of the Authority to Begin and without any discounted terms and for a budget of a minimum of $500,000; and
b) enters into a purchase contract (accepted offer and acceptance) for a property using Property Wizards buying service by 30 September 2016; and
c) finances the property purchase using the services of Property Wizards or their selected associated companies with a minimum loan of $250,000; and
d) pays the full Property Wizards buying fee at settlement; and
e) completes the purchase contract in accordance with its terms.
- What you have to do:
a) Make an appointment with Property Wizards.
b) Sign an Authority to Begin by 31 July 2016 to engage Property Wizards’ buying service.
c) Buy a property using Property Wizards buying service by 30 September 2016.
d) Finance your property using Property Wizards or our selected associated companies.
e) Minimum purchase budget in the Authority to Begin $500,000.
f) Minimum mortgage $250,000.
PART B – PAY $1,000 into your mortgage
- The reference to 6 months off the life of a loan is a generalization and does not apply to any particular loan. It is calculated on a 30 year loan of $250,000 at 8% interest p.a. with P&I repayments of $1,834.41pm. A cash injection of $1,000 at the beginning of the loan over and above the normal repayments will result in the repayment period being reduced by 6 months to 354 months instead of 360 months.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Part, each Buyer is entitled to receive $1,000 paid into a mortgage of your choice for a property belonging to you or an entity owned by you either solely or jointly with somebody else. In order to receive the $1,000 the buyer must:
a) enter into an Authority to begin, a loan contract and a purchase contract in accordance with the terms set out in these terms and conditions;
b) satisfy any other condition of eligibility to receive the mortgage payment as specified by Property Wizards or the Lender with which the loan is held; and
c) complete the purchase contract in accordance with its terms.
- A Buyer will not be entitled to receive the $1,000 mortgage payment if entry into the Authority to Begin, or settlement of the purchase contract is extended at the request of the Buyer or delayed as a result of the Buyer’s default or if they do not comply with these terms or conditions.
- Property Wizards will only offer one mortgage payment for each purchase contract. Where more than one person is noted as the Buyer in the purchase contract, then the mortgage payment will be offered jointly to all persons noted as the Buyer in the purchase contract. The mortgage payment is personal to the Buyer, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The mortgage payment will be made available within 30 days of settlement of the purchase contract.
- The Buyer is responsible for informing their lender about their expected mortgage payment after settlement.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the mortgage payment are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
PART C – GENERAL TERMS
- The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer or discount by Property Wizards.
- The Promotion is subject to any other terms and conditions contained in the purchase contract.
- To the extent permitted by law, Property Wizards is not liable and does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by a Buyer or any other person:
a) by reason of any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the Promotion;
b) who relies upon the information in any advertisement relating to the Promotion or participates in the Promotion; or
c) due to the inability of Property Wizards to provide any aspect of the Promotion as a result of the act of any third party.
- To the extent permitted by law, Property Wizards may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice. Such changes may include shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
PART D – PRIVACY CONSENT
- Property Wizards collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion, to assist in providing the products or services an individual has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. Property Wizards may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you until you inform Property Wizards otherwise.
- Property Wizards may also share individuals’ information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions. Property Wizards may also disclose personal information to third parties’ as required by Australian regulatory authorities.
BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT FOR BUYING SERVICES, FINANCE OR PURCHASE YOU SHOULD OBTAIN INDEPENDENT LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVICE.