Terms and conditions – “Pay your bills for a year” promotion
Property Wizards “Pay Your Bills for a Year” Promotion – WA – Terms and Conditions
PART A – THE PROMOTION
- In these terms and conditions and all advertisements relating to the Property Wizards ‘Pay Your Bills for a Year’ promotion (Promotion), Property Wizards means the Property Wizards Pty Ltd.
- The Promotion runs from 1 January 2016 until 31 January 2016 or until units 2 and 3 Bolingbroke Street are sold, whichever is the earlier (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion applies only to units 2 and 3 of 9 Bolingbroke Street, Spearwood (the Properties).
- The Promotion is available to each person (referred to as a Buyer) who:
(a) in respect of one of the Properties:
(i) enters into a contract for the sale (Sale Contract); and
(ii) pays to Property Wizards’ agent the deposit required under the Sale Contract, during the Promotion Period; and
(iii) completes the Sale Contract in accordance with its terms.
PART B – PAY YOUR BILLS FOR A YEAR
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Part, each Buyer is entitled to receive:
- A Universal pre-paid gift card (Universal Gift Card) to the value of $5,000 from Property Wizards if they enter into a Sale Contract in accordance with these terms and conditions on one of the Properties. In order to receive the Universal Gift Card, the Buyer must:
(a) enter into a Sale Contract in accordance with the terms set out in these terms and conditions;
(b) satisfy any other condition of eligibility to receive the Universal Gift Card as set out in the Sale Contract or as otherwise specified by Property Wizards or the issuer of the Universal Gift Card; and
(c) complete the Sale Contract in accordance with its terms.
A Buyer will not be entitled to receive the Universal Gift Card if entry into, or settlement of, the Sale Contract is extended at the request of the Buyer or delayed as a result of the Buyer’s default or if they do not comply with these terms or conditions relating to the Sale Contract.
- The Universal Gift Card is subject to terms and conditions imposed by Pinpoint Pty Ltd ABN 49 002 693 656, and the issuer of the card, Heritage Building Society Ltd ABN 32 087 652 AFSL 240984 (a copy of such terms and conditions can be obtained by visiting Universal Gift Card).
- The Universal Gift Card may be accepted for payment of council rates, water rates, water usage, house insurance, electricity and internet. The Universal Gift Card cannot be used in certain retail outlets. Property Wizards does not accept any liability or assume any responsibility in any way arising out of, or in relation to, the use of the Universal Gift Card, or for any card faults or defects or if the Buyer is unable to use the Universal Gift Card for any reason including if the Universal Gift Card is damaged or lost or if the card is not accepted for payment by any outlet, organisation or company.
- Property Wizards will only offer one Universal Gift Card for each Sale Contract. Where more than one person is noted as the Buyer in the Sale Contract, then the Universal Gift Card will be offered jointly to all persons noted as the Buyer in the Sale Contract. The Universal Gift Card is personal to the Buyer, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Universal Gift Card will be made available on settlement of the Sale Contract and card activation details will be posted separately to the Buyer within two weeks of settlement.
- The Buyer is responsible for informing their lender about the Universal Gift Card.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Universal Gift Card are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
PART C – FIRST HOME OWNERS GRANT AND STAMP DUTY SAVINGS
- First Home Owners purchasing one of the Properties may be eligible for the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant and a transfer duty exemption or concession.
- The First Home Owners Grant and applicable transfer duty exemptions or concessions are Government initiatives and are not Property Wizards promotions. Eligibility and date restrictions apply. Please visit firsthome.gov.au for further information.
PART D – GENERAL TERMS
- The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer by Property Wizards.
- The Promotion is subject to any other terms and conditions contained in the Sale Contract.
- To the extent permitted by law, Property Wizards is not liable and does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by a Buyer or any other person:
(a) by reason of any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the Promotion;
(b) who relies upon the information in any advertisement relating to the Promotion or participates in the Promotion; or
(c) due to the inability of Property Wizards to provide any aspect of the Promotion as a result of the act of any third party.
- To the extent permitted by law, Property Wizards may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice. Such changes may include adding or withdrawing a property or shortening or extending the Promotion Period.
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
PART E – PRIVACY CONSENT
- Property Wizards collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion, to assist in providing the products or services an individual has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. Property Wizards may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you until you inform Property Wizards otherwise.
- Property Wizards may also share individuals’ information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions. Property Wizards may also disclose personal information to third parties’ as required by Australian regulatory authorities.
BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT FOR SALE YOU SHOULD OBTAIN INDEPENDENT LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVICE.